RaPLC - Controllore Programmabile Ferroviario
RaPLC is a general purpose Programmable Controller family designed to be compliant with railway requirements. It is suitable for the different tasks of diagnostic and control of the on board functions as train and/or vehicle logic, diagnostic and equipment management.
Micro version for communication gateway function is available.
- Various version
- Gateway function between different protocols
- IEC61131-3 software programmable
- Available interfaces:
- MVB, CAN, Ethernet
- 2 x RS232/422/485 configurable by factory
- At least 4 up to 10 digital inputs up to 110V
- Al least 4 digital relay-type outputs up to 110V
- RTC backup battery
- 24, 72 and 110 Vdc power supply available