CDC-plus - Board-Ground Wireless Communication Device
CDC-PLUS is an on-board compact stand-alone device designed to operate as a Wi-Fi connection module between on-board railway systems and ground stations.
It is increasingly an important element of a wide range of application, spanning from Driver Information Systems to PIS to Energy management.
- DSSS radio modem for radio data transfer with TCP/IP on IEEE 802.3
- 1 RS232 service interface
- 2 RS485 insulated interfaces
- 1 RS422 insulated interface
- Vehicle bus interface
- MVB EMD( Electrical Middle Distance)
- Combined antenna connection for DSSS communication interface through SMA panel jack receptacle (center contact Female)
- SSD device for data storage
- 24V dc Nominal Voltage Power Supply.