History and business
FAR SYSTEMS was founded in 1990, and has since developed in-depth knowledge of automation systems in both the industrial and rail transport sectors, creating a highly professional team that deals with all stages of product development, from design through to after-sales support. In May 2006, FAR Systems was acquired by Gruppo Industriale Tosoni; the synergies created with other group companies have led to the development of new electronic solutions for building and the environment. These include complete systems for building automation, building integrated photovoltaics (with special focus on integration with curtain walls), traffic control and monitoring and distributed information management systems.
FAR Systems, a Gruppo Industriale Tosoni company, has offices in Rovereto (Building, Infrastructure & Environment and Automation Divisions) and in Villafranca di Verona (Transport Division) and has been ISO 9001 certified since 1997 and ISO 9001:2000 since 2003.
- Photovoltaic architecture
- Photovoltaic canopies
- Mini wind power
- Building automation
- Energy management
Infrastructure & Environment Division
- Remote control and supervision services
- Photovoltaic noise barriers
- Bridge management
- Industrial automation
- Web-based remote supervision systems and/or services
- Systems and/or services for smart agriculture
- Design, supply and installation of high-tech on-board systems and devices in the railway industry